Easy Holiday Baking – Snowman Cupcakes
Looking for an easy holiday baking idea? These snowman cupcakes are a breeze to make and super cute too! Have the kids join you and bake and decorate these together. They’re perfect to bring to parties or to just enjoy at home with a warm mug of hot cocoa in front of the fireplace!
- White Cake Mix (and ingredients listed on box)
- Cupcake Liners
- Icing Piping Kit (optional)
- White Icing
- Candy Corn
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
Step by Step:
- Start by preparing your cake batter according to box instructions.
- Fill your cupcake liners 1/2 of the way full.
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions.
- After baking let cool completely.
- If you choose to use an icing piping kit, fill your icing bag with your white icing.
- Start in the middle of the cupcake working your way out and up with the frosting.
- I placed my cupcakes in the freezer for about 5 minutes to allow the icing to stiffen up a bit before adding the pretzels.
- Next add two pretzels to each side of the cupcake for “arms”.
- Add one candy corn for the nose and several mini chocolate chips for eyes and a mouth.
- Serve and enjoy!