Life with kids often means life on-the-go, which leaves little time for making dinners at home. On nights when you’re running from practices to games to club meetings, often grabbing fast food from a drive-through feels like the only option available. However, with these quick and easy 30-Minute dinner recipes, you can prepare delicious dinners at home in almost no time. Cut back on the amount of fast food your family consumes and then have time to enjoy a quick meal around the table together.
30-Minute Dinner Recipes
- Healthier Skillet Lasagna from The Recipe Rebel. This tasty take on skillet lasagna is a meal everyone will love and even sneaks in some veggies to boot!
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles With Shrimp from Just a Taste. Mix things up and switch out pasta for zucchini noodles for a light, fresh taste in this seafood dish.
- 30 Minute Saag Paneer from Amuse Your Bouche. If your family enjoys Indian food, this quick Saag Paneer is packed full of flavors that they will love.
- Easy 30-minute Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup from Averie Cooks. Use up your Sunday chicken dinner leftovers for this fast and easy tortilla soup on Monday.
- 30 Minute Garlic Broiled Chicken Legs from Meaningful Mama. Broiled chicken legs are often a fast go-to on busy nights and these are seasoned wonderfully.
- 30 Minute Spicy Ancho Turkey Chili from Pinch of Yum. Ground turkey and farro give this spicy chili a lighter feel and also a delicious flavor.
- Easy 30-minute Minestrone Soup from Averie Cooks. Simple Minestrone soup is a great, warm option on a busy evening.
- Indian Chickpea Tacos With Easy Cucumber Raita from The Wanderlust Kitchen. Create a delicious cucumber raita, and then top chickpea tacos for a new spin!
- 30 Minute Skillet Chicken Caprese from Life Made Simple Bakes. All the Italian flavors make this simple chicken taste fancy while being quick and easy.
- One Pot 30 Minute Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta Bake from Half Baked Harvest. Enjoy quick, easy comfort food with this tomato basil pasta bake.
- 30-minute Sesame Mango Chicken Teriyaki from Pinch of Yum. The unique flavors of this quick teriyaki are fast and of course, make a great spring meal.
- One Pot Chicken Chow Mein from The Recipe Rebel. Instead of Chinese takeout, whip up this one-pot chicken chow mein!
- Homemade Alphabet Vegetable Soup from The Girl on Bloor. Homemade Alphabet Soup is loads of fun, and of course, tastes better than canned.
- 30 Minute Huevos Rancheros Potato Boats from Host the Toast. Egg-filled potato boats are a delicious treat, whether for brunch or dinner.
- 30-minute Nacho Chicken Soup from Chew Out Loud. Chicken, rice, and veggies fill you up in this tasty soup.
- Egg Drop Noodle Soup + Kimchi Sauce from Bless Her Heart Y’all. The flavors of kimchi up the game in this simple noodle soup.
- Shrimp Scampi Fra Diavolo from The View From Great Island. This spicy shrimp dish is a simple, but flavorful change from the everyday.
- Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Pork Chops from The Seasoned Mom. Serve these quick and easy pork chops,and then reminisce over big family dinners.
- 29 Minute Spaghetti Sauce from Whitney Bond. Get a family favorite on the table in under 30 minutes, and then take back your evening!
- Vegan Vichyssoise from Rebel’s Kitchen. Hot or cold, this potato soup is delicious and filling!
What are some of your favorite go-to 30-Minute dinner recipes for busy nights? How do you avoid the fast food rut?